Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply regional settings to the Local System account (Windows 10)
- Burner GUI asks for administrator credentials
- BurnerWeb keeps popping up a long error message, regular Burner GUI works fine
- Enable basic security on BurnerWeb (Tomcat)
- Error "Label not ready to print, status = 385" (Rimage)
- Error message "Address already in use" (DICOM Server)
- How can you add extra parameters to order files via template (EPSON, Primera)
- How can you move the Perennity database (e.g. to fast SSD)?
- How can you reset the settings password on the Burner or Server?
- How to calculate discs produced per year/month
- How to change the Server buffer folder for incoming images (default is C:\Windows\Temp\PRY_CACHE)?
- How to clean obsolete entries in the Query/Retrieve log?
- How to configure automatic logon for Windows 10?
- How to configure Perennity to support the Rimage Allegro system
- How to reset the status of series when there are inconsistencies?
- IQ-View Lite shows DBT images too light
- No auto-startup of Burner on Windows 10
- PDF retrieved from Agfa Enterprise Imaging is shown as pure text, not as PDF
- Perennity services are not starting but the jars start correctly
- Performing a Perennity DICOM database backup (MariaDB, MySQL)
- rejecting a modality
- Rimage doesn't produce discs anymore after renaming server
- Server doesn't accept images, java.lang.nullpointerexception error in Server log
- Starting Perennity in jar mode with java embedded
- Status "wait for usb" and not producing USB keys
- TDBridge may suddenly stop processing orders
- The Burner gets slower over time (v4.0 and older)
- Transfer Syntax modification (Server settings) doesn't work on 64-bit machines
- Which encryption levels does Perennity DICOM offer?